The List of Proper Terms Defined by David Monroe
This was sourced from the following link
Last updated 12-5-2019
“Please be aware that this is an attempt to define some terms that the academic people have not done, I am not trying to redefine any terms that have been already defined. All entries that do not have a source for the information is my opinion only. I have started with the ones that have not been defined and after doing so notice that the reason they have not been defined is because to understand one is to understand the others. (Note: Compare Aether with Electric and Magnetic fields) These definitions are a part of this tutorial because they are a part of understanding Tesla’s stationary waves. Any feedback is much appreciated because this should be a group effort. Thank you for your feedback.”
- Aether is believed to be an unknown structuring that fills all space with an oscillatory (kinetic) scalar energy. This aether can be created and structured in a known form, to be used for known purposes such as electricity, as well as communications. It is formed by two transverse waves of the same frequency and amplitude traveling in opposite directions (the wave phases are going in opposite directions). As the phase of each wave interacts with each other and by the principles of superposition, it forms a stationary voltage potential only oscillation that has no magnetic component expressed. See this video on Wave Superposition. The aether is potential energy only. It is scalar energy and these oscillations of scalar energy create longitudinal electric vibrations or perturbations of the the aether itself known as scalar waves. (The following added 12/20/2019) Note, the key to understanding the aether is to understand the principles of SUPERPOSITION, and the principles of superposition are so simple a child can understand it, and that is ALL ELECTRIC AND MAGNETIC FIELDS ADD TOGETHER, RESPECTIVELY, PERIOD. The aether simple adds all other fields into it! It’s called constructive and destructive interference, but don’t let those terms confuse you. A charge of +10 volts added to a charge of -10 volts = 0 volts and is called destructive interference, but it’s still just adding the two together! ALL TRANSVERSE WAVES ARE PROPAGATING THRU THIS SEA OF POTENTIAL ENERGY. The magnetic field is simple switched back on to mirror the forces being added to it. Remember that the magnetic is still there, they are just in a structuring that canceled them out. They are still there, but the two waves that created them are adding up to ZERO. The magnetic forces in all the aether is just canceled out, meaning the two forces (one from each wave) are still there, they are just not being expressed. The aether is electrical potential energy. (see electrical energy) (end edit 12/20/2019) ………………………………………………………………………. Additional Information below (may be moved to Electron?)…………. As you know, an electromagnetic field has a magnetic field at a right angle to the voltage field, because an electron is spinning it is then in 3D space. This would put the electron into a toroidal spin. When the magnetic field is cancelled out, the electron would be in a circular spin and because the electron particle is so small, for all intent and purposes it is seen to now be in 2D space. As you know, all elements are mostly empty space so the electron can now travel thru all matter and cannot be shielded. (Note: This is a first draft at defining the aether so there will be more added here along with some references. Please be patient.)
- AM is Amplitude Modulation (Note: more to be added)
- Carrier Signals (Note: more to be added)
- Dielectric is a material substance that electricity does not easily travel thru, or it’s surface. From Websters – a nonconductor of direct electric current. From Free Dictionary – A nonconductor of electricity, especially a substance with electrical conductivity of less than a millionth (10-6) of a Siemens.
- Dielectric as a field (See Electric Field.) is an oxymoron and not the proper term for an electric field. (Note: We now have proof that this term is not being used correctly. In this post you will see that it was started by Steinmetz (for some unknown reason) who started using it for a static electric field and totally ignores the difference between static and dynamic/kinetic electric fields.)
- Electric Current Webster – is a movement of positive or negative electric particles (such as electrons) accompanied by such observable effects as the production of heat, of a magnetic field, or of chemical transformations. ………….. Dictionary dot com is the time rate of flow of electric charge, in the direction that a positive moving charge would take and having magnitude equal to the quantity of charge per unit time: measured in amperes. ……………… ENCYCLOPÆDIA BRITANNICA is any movement of electric charge carriers, such as subatomic charged particles (e.g., electrons having negative charge, protons having positive charge), ions (atoms that have lost or gained one or more electrons), or holes (electron deficiencies that may be thought of as positive particles).
- Electric Field is a disturbance in the aether having a polarizing effect that changes the aether mirroring the magnitude (voltage) of the said field. And may be Static (charge density) or kinetic/Dynamic (oscillatory/flowing)
- Electrical Energy From Study dot com Electrical energy is potential energy, which is energy stored in an object due to the object’s position. Well, in terms of electrical energy, the object is the charged particle, and the position is the location of that charged particle within the electric field. The charged particle will have the potential to move, or to do work, due to the force of the electric field. (added 12/20/2019) (Note: more to be added)
- Energy 1. is anything with the ability to do work. It can affect all matter in different ways, and in fact, all matter is made of energy. 2. Energy is the aether reordered and can have a positive or negative charge. 3. Energy is the aether ordered in a kinetic oscillation that is in resonance. All matter has its own resonance, and is energy. 4. Anything moving with respect to something else has energy. 5. A dipole can be used to create energy of various types of energy Energy ambiguous – is eternal, it cannot be destroyed or created, it can only change forms. …………………………………………………………………………………………………. From Tom Bearden – Energy and Potential: Energy is any ordering, either static or dynamic, in the virtual particle flux of vacuum. EM energy is any ordering, either static or dynamic, in the virtual photon flux (VPF) of vacuum. That is, for a particular kind of “field” energy, we simply choose the so-called quantum particle of that field, and consider only that kind of virtual particle flux. Energy is normally defined as “Energy is the capacity to do work.” That’s totally false. Energy has the capacity to do work, because work is correctly defined as the dissipation (disordering; scattering) of energy (order). The scattering of energy is work. It is not energy! I.e., energy is not definable as its own scattering! ………………………. Webster is 1a: dynamic quality narrative energy b: the capacity of acting or being active intellectual energy c: a usually positive spiritual force the energy flowing through all people 2: vigorous exertion of power : EFFORT investing time and energy 3: a fundamental entity of nature that is transferred between parts of a system in the production of physical change within the system and usually regarded as the capacity for doing work 4: usable power (such as heat or electricity)also : the resources for producing such power…………………………….. Dictionary dot com is 1. the capacity for vigorous activity; available power: I eat chocolate to get quick energy. 2. an adequate or abundant amount of such power: I seem to have no energy these days. 3. Often energies. a feeling of tension caused or seeming to be caused by an excess of such power: to work off one’s energies at tennis. 4. an exertion of such power: She plays tennis with great energy. 5. the habit of vigorous activity; vigor as a characteristic: Foreigners both admire and laugh at American energy. 6. the ability to act, lead others, effect, etc., forcefully.
- FM is Frequency Modulation (Note: more to be added)
- Fundamental Wavelength (Note: more to be added)
- Harmonics are the same as in music. The first harmonic is also called the fundamental frequency, it would be the natural vibration for any given length if wire or string for sound. It is a 1/2 a wavelength. The 2nd harmonic would be 1 wavelength and the 3 rd would be 1 n 1/2 wavelength and continue additional 1/2 wavelength for each additional harmonic. (Note: more to be added)
- Intermodulations is what is produced in a nonlinear device when inputting two signals and they are spaced at the distance of the two input signals. Example is one input signal is at 10 MHz, and the second signal is at 11 MHz so intermodulations would create signals at 9 MHz and 12 MHz but with a lower amplitude. then 8 MHz and 13 MHz. and continues every 1 Mhz on each side until you hit the noise floor. (Note: more to be added)
- Magnetic Energy (Note: more to be added)
- Magnetic Field is a disturbance in the aether having a polarizing effect that changes the aether mirroring the magnitude (current) of the said field. And it may be static (from a material that it’s electrons can be polarized) or kinetic (when an electric fields is flowing thru time (not oscillating in time))
- Octave is the same as in a musical octave and is similar to overtones. (Note: more to be added)
- Perturbation as used in this tutorial is a disturbance in the aether. (Note: more to be added)
- PM is Phase Modulation (Note: more to be added)
- Potential is any ordering, either static or dynamic, in the virtual particle flux of vacuum. Hey! That’s exactly the same definition as energy. Quite correct. Energy and potential are identically the same. Neither is presently defined correctly in physics. A Potential Is An Ordering Across the Universe: So we have — astoundingly — perfect VPF inner ordering infolded in the electrostatic scalar potential! We also have perfect wave/antiwave ordering infolded in there. When you collect a simple set of charges on a small ball or in a region, the scalar EM potential from that set of charges reaches across the universe. In it you have an infinite harmonic series of phase-locked time-forward EM waves going out from the charges to all distant points of the entire universe. And you have an infinite harmonic series of phase-locked time-reversed EM waves coming from all points of the universe, back to the “collected charges” source. Note: all of the above and below are from Tom Bearden. But forget the conventional myth of visualizing the potential as pushing a unit charge in from infinity “against the force field” — there isn’t any force field in the vacuum, as is well-known in quantum mechanics. Also, Newton’s third law requires all forces to occur in pairs — each pair consisting of a force and its 3rd law reaction force. From that viewpoint alone, there is no such thing as an EM forcefield or force field wave in the vacuum. There are just gradients of the vacuum potential present in the vacuum. In the vacuum, an EM wave is actually a wave of the phase locked gradients of the electrostatic scalar potential and of the magnetostatic scalar potential. And each such gradient wave is simultaneously accompanied by its phase conjugate gradient wave, because of Newton’s third law. Newton’s third law requires forces to occur in pairs of equal but antiparallel forces. Both wave and antiwave co-exist simultaneously in the vacuum EM wave.5 Therefore it’s a stress potential wave, not a force field wave. It’s more like an electromagnetic sound wave,6 and so it is a longitudinal wave, not a transverse wave. In the EM vacuum wave’s interaction with matter (the so-called “photon” interaction), the wave normally half interacts with the electron shells of the atom, giving translation forces, while the anti-wave half interacts with the atomic nucleus, giving the Newtonian 3rd law reaction (recoil) forces (waves). The EM wave in vacuum is an electrogravitational wave.
- Principles are known laws and observed facts, they are not theories. (Note: more to be added)
- Resonance works thru the principles of superposition.. (Note: I will be adding my definition to this as well as established definitions. Please be patient.)
- Scalar Energy is a voltage potential ONLY static OR kinetic/dynamic oscillations that are in resonance and are stationary (known or unknown structuring of the aether) These voltage potential oscillations create a perturbation of the aether (longitudinal aetherial waves) much like your vocal cords oscillate/vibrate the molecules in the air and create sound wave (longitudinal waves) Standing waves are scalar energy, and they are the aether. This is why Tom Bearden says the vacuum is just potential. Please read the definicion for Potential in this list. There are according to Tesla two different principles for creating scalar waves (See definition below) but to understand the second principle as stated below, is to understand what Tom talks about Potential (Definition above) Let me quote it “A Potential Is An Ordering Across the Universe: So we have — astoundingly — perfect VPF inner ordering infolded in the electrostatic scalar potential! We also have perfect wave/antiwave ordering infolded in there.” Did you catch it? You have “perfect wave/antiwave”. These SINUSOIDAL Transverse waves, or carrier waves. That means you have a two way (bidirectional) signals that you can add additional waves on. To infinity! I see I have another definition to add to this list, carrier signals.
- Scalar Waves are longitudinal electric potential only (no magnetic field) perturbations in the aether. They can be created by what Nikola Tesla called two different principles. 1. being created by an antenna and radiating out from that antenna or 2. created by a standing wave and radiating out from the standing wave.
- Standing Wave is the results of two transverse waves of the same amplitude and frequency that are traveling in opposite directions (their phase/timelines is/are traveling in opposite directions) by either two different signals or by one that is reflected IN PHASE. Also can be created as a known structuring of the aether to be used for intended purposes.
- Voltage is the magnitude of an electric potential field that we measure with a number and can be negative or positive. In physics – Voltage is a representation of the electric potential energy per unit charge. From Websters – electric potential or potential difference expressed in volts.
Note: This post will be added to, and modified, on an ongoing basis. If you would like to request a term be added or would like to start a conversation about a term, please do that in the comments. Thank you.
View the Tutorial Start page by clicking here
This was sourced from the following link