- Removes more contaminants than other brands while retaining beneficial minerals*.
- Filtered water with fruit infusion in ONE pitcher
- Features easy to remove fruit infusion tube
- Simply add your favorite fruit slices to the fruit infusion tube
- Allows water to flow around and through the fruit
- Store in refrigerator for refreshing filtered fruit infused water
- Save $$’s per year vs. bottled water
- Better for the environment – No plastic bottles to collect in landfills
Propur™ Water Pitcher Specifications
- BPA free 3.5 liter overall capacity
- 1.55 liter filtered water capacity
- Dimensions: 10.5″H x 5″W x 10.5″L
- Ideal for refrigerator storage
- Features new design easy to remove lid
- Simple set up and use
- Easy to remove fruit infusion tube
- No unsightly filter hanging in water storage area
- Includes 1 ProOne® G2.0 M filter – Recommended change: up to 6 months
- Ideal for use with just about any water source including tap, lake, stream, river, pond and rain water.
The ProOne® G2.0 filter by Propur™ is ideal for use with most water sources including lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, rain and tap water. The new ProOne® G2.0 “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER combines silver infused white ceramic with new ProSorb™ granular activated carbon based media. In addition to primary contaminants, only the ProOne® G2.0 filter element helps reduce or remove heavy metals, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, chloramines, bacteria, pharmaceuticals and more. The ProOne® G2.0 filter is easy to install, use and clean – no priming required and no additional add-on filters necessary to remove fluoride. The ProOne® G2.0 “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER has been tested to meet NSF/ANSI standards 42 & 53 and NSF Protocol P231.
The ProOne® G2.0 filter has been tested in accordance with NSF 42 and 53 standards, and the only “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER that qualifies as a microbiological water purifier by NSF protocol P231.
Test results from an independent water testing lab certified by the state of New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection show the ProOne® G2.0 filter removes and/or reduces contaminants including heavy metals, VOC’s, monochloramines, pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical drugs, fluoride, bacteria, viruses, Giardia and more without any add-on filters. Even the contaminants that were found in the Toledo and West Virginia water supplies are covered by the ProOne® G2.0 filter. For complete lab report details, please visit our website propurusa.com.
Now here’s why the ProOne® G2.0 is technically advanced over other gravity filters
- You don’t need to prime the ProOne® G2.0 filter – It doesn’t make sense – if you’re trying to filter out contaminants in your water, why use contaminated water to prime your filters.
- There’s no need to buy any additional device to prime your filters.
- Fluoride, arsenic and other heavy metals are reduced/removed by a process called absorption using a specially formulated carbon based granular media inside the ProOne® G2.0, not alumina as used by other manufacturers in their add-on filters.
- The ProOne® G2.0 is silver infused which helps prevent the growth of bacteria
- Leaves good minerals, including calcium, in water
The ProOne® G2.0 ALL-IN-ONE” filter ADVANTAGE–
- No need to purchase and attach add-on filters to remove fluoride, arsenic or other heavy metals
- No add-on filters hang down into the water storage container that could leach into your drinking water
- No add-on filters to slow down flow rate
- No add-on filters that require frequent replacement and expense