A brainwave system for getting into deep Alpha Brainwave states for deep meditation, self hypnosis and enhancing the power of affirmations and scientific prayers.
Featuring a Trypnaural Ultra track for an advanced alpha awakening. Trypnaural ultra sessions feature unique music grooves played at 60 bpm creating harmonics that are synced at 8hz and correspond to alpha waves in the brain.
Included is a hypno-fractal video with special scientific affirmations.
With a bonus 1hr Alpha Healing Bliss brainwave entrainment session with embedded isochronic tones.
The Power Of Alpha Waves
Scientists have shown that highly creativity people like artists, actors and even entrepreneurs tend spend more of their time in alpha brainwave states.
This is because creativity requires a surge of alpha brainwave activity.
Alpha states happen whenever you get that “aha” or “eureka” moment of a compelling new idea, which gives you the inspiration necessary to literally create something out of nothing.
The brains of creative people tend get a burst of alpha activity when faced with a problem to solve.
However, this does not happen for most people who are not creative. So, to become a more effective problem solver and creative thinker, you need to increase your alpha waves.
Scientists have also shown that this surge of alpha activity happens during peak performance.
After studying the minds of professional basketball players, they found that an increased alpha brainwave activity occurs usually in the left side of the brain just before making a winning shot.
Beginner basketball players on the other hand, did not show any alpha activity.
More long-term studies showed that as players improved their game they started to produce more alpha waves, suggesting they are necessary for high-level, peak performance.
The Benefits Of Increasing Alpha Brain Waves
- Deep Relaxation of Body and Mind – Your stresses and worries drift away when you enter the alpha brainwave state. Tension and nervousness disappear as your brain’s thought process is calmed down; your mind becomes clearer.
- Higher Levels of Creativity – Alpha brainwave levels are found to be much higher in artists, musicians and creative thinkers. Creative thinkers also tend to be those who go on to become world famous entrepreneurs, as they are better equipped at solving life’s problems and helping others. Right now, employers are looking for new and innovative ideas to help them survive in this economy. Those who have the entrepreneurial edge over others are making vast fortunes from the wealth of opportunities that exist to the creative alpha-minders!
- Improved Problem Solving Abilities – When you have too much beta activity in your brain, your ability to problem solve shuts right down. Stress causes clutter in your thought process. The solution is to produce more alpha waves. If you ever get writes block or get stuck on an important task, then getting that “aha” moment of creative inspiration is possible when you learn how to switch on your alpha mind and get back into your state of “flow.”
- Improved Mood and Stability of Emotions – Having more alpha brainwaves usually indicates more positive, stable and balanced emotions. This means you can cope better with stress and keep calm in tough situations. Irritable, anxious and over sensitive people tend to spend most of their time in a beta state, and can usually greatly improve their minds by increasing their alpha brainwaves without resorting to taking drugs, excessive alcohol and other bad habits.
- Peak Performance and Getting In The “Zone” – the alpha brainwave state is associated with “peak performance” and players who get “in the zone” perform best when they have less beta brainwaves interfering with their peak, alpha state of mind. Studies on professional sports players have shown they have a surge in alpha brainwaves in the left side of their brain just before making a successful shot or playing decision. Those who failed tend to have a flood of beta brainwaves in their left side of their brains instead. It has been shown by experiments like these that “over thinking” (beta) or” under thinking” (theta) have a negative effect on gameplay, but being in an alpha brainwave state is the perfect state for high performance.
- “Super learning” and “Genius states” – learning new skills, enhanced memory and genius-like abilities are found in those who spend their time mostly in an alpha brainwave state. This is because the tasks associated with those abilities require less overall effort to accomplish and the ability to retain large amounts of information is enhanced.
- Enhanced Immune System – Long-term stress and tension have a negative impact on your immune system and can even shut it down completely in extreme cases, due to the excessive production of cortisol and adrenaline. When you are in an alpha brainwave state, you are in a relaxed state where your immune system is allowed to work at its best. The “feel good” effect of alpha brainwaves leads to the production of happy and well- functioning cells in your body, which provides a healthy and efficient immune system ready to protect you from any disease.
- Increased levels of “Serotonin” – Serotonin is released more during alpha brainwave states. Serotonin levels are associated with your moods and low serotonin levels are linked to depression and other neurological disorders, such as anxiety and panic attacks.