A set of our largest Rings to work with most every modality
both actively and passively.
The Practitioner’s Set is a set of two Rings which is beyond Mastery, it is Transformational.
The larger Rings are versatile in that they can be used in both an Active and a Passive sense.
ACTIVE USE OF THE PRACTITIONER’S SET WITH ANOTHER PERSON.
If you choose to use the two Rings in an active sense, with another person:
- Start with the Golden Fire (larger of the two) on the ground
- The receiving person then stands in the Golden Fire Ring
- Use the Harmony to begin above the head, as far as you can comfortably reach upward
- Slowly bring the Harmony Ring down to the top of the head and downwards over the body
- Feel the Harmony Ring as it passes through “stickier” spaces
- As the Ring “sticks” bring it slowly up and then down past the space once more
- Repeat until the “stickiness” is gone
- Use the Harmony Ring to scan the body and bodies as it passes downward
- Set the Harmony Ring on the floor, and slowly raise the Golden Fire Ring
- Follow the same clearing procedure with the Golden Fire, if you feel it “stick”
- Once the Golden Fire is up and off the column, the client may step out
- Or you may repeat. This is where you need to play and feel
- Every person, every time, will be different